This is a Birthday/New Year’s Resolution List. I haven’t made a list in a VERY long time, but I decided to make one, mostly for my purposes to pray about and hopefully acquire within this year. : )
1. Blank Canvas - for painting. I’ve been really inspired to paint…and I need some art on my walls.
2. 35mm Film - for my newly acquired vintage cameras. I have this desire to shoot film again. I think it’s pretty rad.
3. Hangers - for my clothes. I need those cool-looking hangers with the slots to hang like 3 pairs of pants on one hanger. Yeah, those.
4. Gold Bangles - No no, not Bengals…BANGLES. Like bracelets. I’ve been getting back into gold, especially since I’ve started re-creating my wardrobe. I find I’m attracted to warmer colors.
5. Coffee! - I <3 coffee. Blue Bottle, Four Barrel, Phillz. I’m pretentious about coffee. SNOBBERY for the win!
6. Noise-canceling headphones - For my BART rides…and future train/bus rides.
7. Speakers for my turntable - Hopefully I will be re-acquiring my turntable, but I need speakers to properly obtain vinyl listening perfection. : )
8. iPad - This is probably the most frivolous one. I’ve been trying and trying to justify it, and the best I can come up with is…my laptop is 6 years old and I would like to not use it so much…except for serious photo editing. I’m scared it’s gonna die on me one day. It’s an amazing machine though.
9. A better job - This is one that only I can get. It’s feeling like time to find something more rewarding, that pays better, that is challenging and uses my talents.
10. Travel - to places I’ve never been. Like Canada. Oh wait, I’ve been to Canada. Ok, how about Delaware. An all-expenses paid trip to Delaware! YEEHAW!
11. Growth - Continue to embrace who I am. I love this!
12. Respond - Not react. A major challenge for me, but I am getting better.